Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Thoughts on 45 Most Powerful Images of 2011

As these 45 most powerful images of 2011 came out they really made a great impact on me. These images once more reminded me of how quickly one's life can change. We take everything that we own for granted, even when we are trying to be as conscious as we possible can. I can relate to that because this year when I had my ski accident in a matter of second I had to face that I might not be walking again. And even then I realized that it could be much worse, especially when I compare my situation to the images below. So the lesson that I'm learning when seeing these pictures is appreciate and give thanks for what you have and how your life is now, because it can be taken away from you at any moment and there's nothing that you can do about it.

These are the images that influenced me the most. You can see more of them here.






2 comments: