Saturday 15 October 2011

Four-month Anniversary

Today is a four-month anniversary of my blog and I wanted to share the top countries that read me the most. And they are:

  1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. Russia
  4. Germany
  5. New Zealand
  6. United Kingdom
  7. Taiwan
  8. Israel
  9. Italy
  10. Pakistan

And that`s according to Blogger. Whereas Google Analytics gives me a bit different story. Here`s the top list from google analytics:

  1. Canada
  2. United States
  3. Israel
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Montenegro
  6. Czech Republic
  7. Belgium
  8. Hong Kong
  9. Singapore
  10. Malaysia

The discrepancy is quite high. The top country is different - in the first list it`s US and in the second it`s Canada. Another thing is in both lists 5 countries are completely different. The ones that are same in both lists are Canada, US, United Kingdom, and Israel. Others are totally different. Who to trust?
This image I found online says Google... Hmmm....

2 comments: