Thursday 17 November 2011

'Exotic Tropical Fruits' category has grown to a new blog

One of my greatest passions is Exotic Tropical Fruits. I've been talking about it for quite awhile here and it has proven to be one of the most popular topics on my blog. Therefore I've decided to move to another stage of blogging and create another blog that is entirely devoted to fruits. I called it FruitsKings and there I will be talking about everything and anything related to fruits. You are welcome to visit it and give me your suggestions and comments!
See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this amazing page and all the info you have shared about exotic fruits! If interested You can visit our website https://www.frugivore.in/ for Online fresh fruits and vegetables.
    Exotic Fruits Online

    ReplyDelete