Friday 4 November 2011

Home Organization: Meal Planning

As I've opened up the category of organizing myself and my life, I would like to start off from my meals. To interest you, I want to mention here that in last 3 months I've lost 2o pounds without dieting. So, are you motivated enough to read further?
One of the reasons I succeeded was I pre-cooked my meals and stored them in advance. Here, I am going to show you how I did it step by step.
First of all, I cooked the soup and blended it.





 Then what I did was I took the containers and I put the soup in them.


 Now it's time for labeling! On the labels I wrote what kind of soup is in it and the date.

And then I freeze it.

So, now I have my vegetable portion ready to eat at any time. All I have to do is to take the container out, put it in the microwave for 1 minute and then pour it in a pot and heat it up on a stove for another minute or so. You can add some milk to it, depending on the soup recipe, but do it only after you thaw it, because it's not good to add milk to the soup and then freeze it - it will spoil the soup.
The meal is ready to be served!

No comments:

Post a Comment