Wednesday 17 August 2011

With my dear friends at Merrickville

The trip to Merrickville that I talked about in my previous posts was actually to spend some time with my two really good friends. These two women were the ones who brought me back to life from my accident - they brought food for me, they held my hand when I found out about my blood clot, they comforted me when I needed someone's support so much, they were beside me all the way.
Louise and Suzanne, thank you for being in my life. You are amazing and I love you!
This was the view from the restaurant we had lunch at that day. I found it interesting that instead of having a regular sign on the side of the building, they put it across the restaurant and used an upside-down canoe to advertise themselves. 
And this was a bench where we spent a significant time of that day. There is nothing special about it, but it caught my eye as somehow to me it seemed to represent a place to share your life with your closest and dearest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment